The Student Room Group

Hiya. Used CelebVm?

I saw this website on Dave Gorman's Modern Life Is Goodish programme, which is a website where you can request video messages from famous peeps. CelebVM:
https://www.celebvm.com/

There are a fair few 'celebs' on there ranging from actors in soaps or Breaking Bad and all that crap, and also singers, etc. John Challis, Christopher Biggins, Fatman Scoop, as examples. Prices range from a fivah to hundreds for the ones with massive egos.

Has anyone used this website to request a message? It's apparently cool for birthdays and stuff.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hellooooo

Does nobody want to feel close to the famous people?
:no:
Reply 2
They have models on there! I wonder if they will do naughty things for me
Reply 3
You need to let that :hoppy: emoji thing go boyo
Reply 4
lovee THAT dancing polar bear ? is that what it is meant to be ; it seems so happy and cute
Original post by fefssdf
lovee THAT dancing polar bear ? is that what it is meant to be ; it seems so happy and cute
I thought it was a sheep :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by hamza772000
I thought it was a sheep :tongue:

Oh Yh maybe it is ; I'm guessing my emoji knowledg isn't up to scratch
Original post by fefssdf
Oh Yh maybe it is ; I'm guessing my emoji knowledg isn't up to scratch
lol, neither is mine, it just looks like a sheep to me :tongue: I actually laughed when I first read your post, that does not look like a polar bear to me :tongue:
Reply 8
lol, neither is mine, it just looks like a sheep to me :tongue: I actually laughed when I first read your post, that does not look like a polar bear to me :tongue:

It has white fur and has 4 legs and is dancing around so I just assumed it was a polar bear
Original post by fefssdf
It has white fur and has 4 legs and is dancing around so I just assumed it was a polar bear
Haha, makes sense :smile: But I saw like a wooly texture, so I assumed it was a sheep :tongue:
Haha, makes sense :smile: But I saw like a wooly texture, so I assumed it was a sheep :tongue:

Maybe but sheep don't tend to stand up like a human whereas polar bears do :smile:
Original post by fefssdf
Maybe but sheep don't tend to stand up like a human whereas polar bears do :smile:
Yeah haha true :biggrin: Maybe one day I could genetically modify a sheep so it could stand.......:rolleyes:
Yeah haha true :biggrin: Maybe one day I could genetically modify a sheep so it could stand.......:rolleyes:

I suggest you scrap any plans you currently have and dedicate the next 5 years to making this happen. When you do post a pic on TSR and the rep reveived will make it worth your time and effort.

I wish you luck in your endeavour
Original post by fefssdf
I suggest you scrap any plans you currently have and dedicate the next 5 years to making this happen. When you do post a pic on TSR and the rep reveived will make it worth your time and effort.

I wish you luck in your endeavour
Yeah, thanks a lot for your suggestions and the rep, mainly the rep :wink:

Would you buy it? :colondollar: :tongue:
Yeah, thanks a lot for your suggestions and the rep, mainly the rep :wink:

Would you buy it? :colondollar: :tongue:

My garden is too small for a sheep 🐑
Original post by fefssdf
My garden is too small for a sheep 🐑
The sheep comes with a GM garden :wink: :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest