Guys, which do you support and why?
Not another of these threads. Leave.
Original post by drogon
remain because i love cameron

:puke:
Reply 6
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
spammer.png

Well done, aren't you an observant cookie? FYI my computer froze so I didn't think the first one posted. Sorry lol, newb mistake :colondollar:
Original post by Themini
Well done, aren't you an observant cookie? FYI my computer froze so I didn't think the first one posted. Sorry lol, newb mistake :colondollar:

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm, but sure thing b0ss
Reply 8
Original post by drogon
remain because i love cameron

Why do you like dodgy Dave? Panama Dave is up a certain creek without a certain paddle.
Reply 9
Original post by ODES_PDES
Leave, because I want independence
Do you think we'll actually have independence and control? I'm slightly sceptical.
If your happy with how things are or don't want to gamble that things might get worse, vote stay.
If your not happy with how things are and your prepared to gamble that things might improve, vote leave.

I guess I swing more towards stay.

I think people supporting stay are less likely to vote than the people voting leave, as the leave party seem more passionate about it.
Reply 11
Original post by bigoliver
If your happy with how things are or don't want to gamble that things might get worse, vote stay.
If your not happy with how things are and your prepared to gamble that things might improve, vote leave.

I guess I swing more towards stay.

I think people supporting stay are less likely to vote than the people voting leave, as the leave party seem more passionate about it.
My worry is that brexit is winning in every poll that I've seen they're at least +3 - +7 above remain at the moment. So I'm just trying to find out why other people are voting to leave.
I am voting to remain and was confident of a remain win, so I'm surprised and anxious to see leave pull ahead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending