The Student Room Group

Active shooter, hostage situation at Texas Walmart – police

An active shooter situation is unfolding at a Walmart in Amarillo, Texas, local police say.

The shooter is believed to have hostages, according to local reports.

The Amarillo Police Department has evacuated the west side of the store, according to KVII in Amarillo.

Read more

https://www.rt.com/usa/346660-amarillo-walmart-shooter-hostages/

Scroll to see replies

No need for gun control innit, let the mad maniacal berserk psychos do whatever they want
Original post by shawn_o1
No need for gun control innit, let the mad maniacal berserk psychos do whatever they want

it's wrong to exploit this tragic incident to suit your own political agendas
Original post by Passion Fruit

#baited
#banter
Original post by shawn_o1
#baited
#banter

Clearly your intellect or lack thereof is more suited to Twitter than a forum dedicated to students.
8 mass shootings this week in America.

Dear God.
"Witnesses said the shooter was an employee who took another employee hostage, KVII reported".
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Dear God.

Arent you an atheist?

Dear God.

Nobody has been shot in this one and the definition for mass shooting is utter bull****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saeed9753
Arent you an atheist?

Nope

Original post by DiddyDec
Nobody has been shot in this one and the definition for mass shooting is utter bull****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a shooter- Assuming he has a gun.

Anyway I wasn't referring to this as a mass shooting. I was referring to all the other ones. My main point was basically saying that America has a serious gun problem.

He's a shooter- Assuming he has a gun.

Anyway I wasn't referring to this as a mass shooting. I was referring to all the other ones. My main point was basically saying that America has a serious gun problem.

It isn't that serious. Iraq has a serious gun problem, Mexico has a serious gun problem. The US, not so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG is it anovah islamisht :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swat team have killed the gunman and freed the hostage without injury
Original post by TelAviv
Swat team have killed the gunman and freed the hostage without injury

I'm sure the Swat team used Knives and kitchen forks to kill the Somalian terrorist, and not guns
Original post by Passion Fruit

They shouldn't take action against mass shootings because it's wrong to exploit them? But it's right to let them keep happening? *******s.
Silly Mohammad.
Again!?
Original post by JordanL_
They shouldn't take action against mass shootings because it's wrong to exploit them? But it's right to let them keep happening? *******s.

This man speaks the truth.

How intentionally dense do you have to be to make an active effort to completely ignore all events around you and deal with everything theoretically?

If looking at all these events and deducing that America has a gun problem is 'exploiting tragedies for political gain', then I hold my hands up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending