The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Anyone been accepted by the university of Sheffield despite not meeting their offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anon00
Do you know if there are many other people doing law with BBB? I've got a conditional offer but doubt I'll get the grades.

It's a large course with around 300 students so I am pretty sure there will be others. Many people don't really care about a levels at uni and it's not really something to boast about anyway plus I don't really talk to many people in law as we have 10 hours contact hours per week plus I just sit on my own in the lecture theatre as I need to be near the front my eyesight isn't too good. You will deffo get in with ABB and probs BBB so try not to worry to much :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
They'll defo accept 2 grades below. They might go lower if u firmed them and if there is a lot of space.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My offer for Japanese Studies was 30 Distinctions 15 Merits.
I got 30 Distinctions and 12 Merits and got in.
Original post by neal95
yeah me last year missed offer by 3 grades. you will get in to Sheffield definitely if you can get Abb and probably lower thsn that also

I've just got all my offers, I got a reduced offer of ABB for Uni of Sheffield, but if I get ABC on results day do you think Sheffield will still accept me??
Original post by Beckyyshields
I've just got all my offers, I got a reduced offer of ABB for Uni of Sheffield, but if I get ABC on results day do you think Sheffield will still accept me??

Yeah I reckon they will cuz more unis are taking its account the ucas points rather than the grades and that is basically equivalent to BBB:smile:
My offer was AAA for Architecture and I got in with AAC
Reply 26
I got accepted onto Sheffield Law with ABB this year when I needed AAA :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by anon00
Do you know if there are many other people doing law with BBB? I've got a conditional offer but doubt I'll get the grades.

Hi! I know its 4 years late, but wondering did you get in with BBB, as I have the exact crisis as you, Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending