The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Microbiology at Nottingham university

Hi! I am going to nottingham to study microbiology in september 2016, was wondering if anyone else has applied for this course too!!

Yes i'm staying in sutton bonnington in block c (i think-- i will have to check this though)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Biologist123
Hi! I am going to nottingham to study microbiology in september 2016, was wondering if anyone else has applied for this course too!!

Not doing microbiology but am studying animal science :smile: are you on Sutton Bonington??
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by flojenkins
Not doing microbiology but am studying animal science :smile: are you on Sutton Bonington??

Aww that sounds like a good course, yes i'm in sutton bonnington! What halls of residence are you in?
I'm in Zouch :smile: you??
Reply 4
Im doing Microbiology at Nottingham, not found anyone else doing the course
Reply 5
wow, Microbiology is very interesting! if you have the opportunity, then study cell biology. it is unreal fun and you can really help people! sorry that I have these opportunities to continue to learn! I wish you good luck on the course!

Yes i'm staying in sutton bonnington in block c (i think-- i will have to check this though)

IM doing microbio too! block M i believe

add me on fb evie ratna
Original post by AAUoN
Im doing Microbiology at Nottingham, not found anyone else doing the course

im doing microbio too, add me on fb evie ratna
Reply 8
Evie have you got your timetable yet, i havnt
PS Actually really happy to find someone doing my course!
Original post by AAUoN
Evie have you got your timetable yet, i havnt
PS Actually really happy to find someone doing my course!

no i havent!? when do we even get them, also are you staying at sutton b ?
Reply 10
I have no idea, im just going try and found out when i move in or ill ring the uni
Yeh im staying at sutton b, moving in on the 25th
Reply 11
Original post by flojenkins

What is it like living on Sutton Bonington? :smile:
Hi i am thinking of studying Biochemistry and Biological chemistry at Nottingham Uni, I am predicted AAA in chemistry, maths and business.
Will these be enough to get in or do i need biology. On the website is says I need chemistry and other science, does maths count as a science, it does at other unis.
Thanks x
Reply 13

Hi,
I applied for microbiology as well, but I haven sorted out accommodation yet :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending