The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Uni Accommodation

I'm thinking of going to Manchester Uni in september and I really want to be in lively halls, preferably nearer the city centre but I don't know the area at all, any one got any help?
Plenty of halls in Fallowfield (student central) and Victoria Park. Google map 'em.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
If you're thinking near city centre and looking at city campus/north campus (same thing) I highly reccommend you don't stay in Wright Robinson. I hated it there, the flats have 15 rooms and almost all of them were occupied by Chinese and Malaysian international students who wouldn't talk to me and avoided me all year, so I made no friends.
Have you guys chosen your accommodation at Manchester yet?
Reply 4
if you want lively then you want fallowfield not city. City campus is mostly international students. I recommend richmon park. The halls are full of lively but its quiet after 11:30 as everyone either goes out or goes to flat parties elsewhere.
Reply 5
Avoid city centre if u want lively halls, they are usually quiet. Whitworth Park is where a few of my friends went and apparently its quite lively albeit not the nicest accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending