The Student Room Group

Who's up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pterofyre
Speaking of spiders, remember once I was sat on the floor of my parents bathroom and this 4-5 inch diameter spider casually walked PAST MY LEG.

Needless to say I shouted like a madman and ran out the bathroom.

I lost said spider.

My brother his gf and friend came in, by this point I'm downstairs telling my mum about this humongous spider that was in the bathroom and how I lost it.. then I heard screaming and shouting.

Spider was found. Brother's friend picked it up with his bare hands and took it outside.

That sounds very traumatic :rofl::rofl:
I can imagine the horror. What worse is when you see a fury one start to slowly creep in theough the window or out of the drain. By that point I give up and am too senseless to do anything.
PROSM
Original post by Banana208
That sounds very traumatic :rofl::rofl:
I can imagine the horror. What worse is when you see a fury one start to slowly creep in theough the window or out of the drain. By that point I give up and am too senseless to do anything.
PROSM

How Aragog can fit in my drain concerns me..

also it was traumatic. Quite terrifying drying my foot pinkies and a monster strolls by on all 8 limbs
Statistics revision :h:
How Aragog can fit in my drain concerns me..

also it was traumatic. Quite terrifying drying my foot pinkies and a monster strolls by on all 8 limbs

Examples of sheer Bravery such as yours motivates me to conquer my fears in life. Like a level maths

My problem with the 8 legged horrors is that in the UK they tend to be harmless yet they still look scary af. I get annoyed at being annoyed at a creature that cant hurt me
Examples of sheer Bravery such as yours motivates me to conquer my fears in life. Like a level maths

My problem with the 8 legged horrors is that in the UK they tend to be harmless yet they still look scary af. I get annoyed at being annoyed at a creature that cant hurt me

A-Level maths conquered me 4 years in a row so I gave up.

Yeah UK spiders are gross. Big hairy things that walk in creepy disgusting ways
A-Level maths conquered me 4 years in a row so I gave up.

Yeah UK spiders are gross. Big hairy things that walk in creepy disgusting ways

I knew I'd probably get a B or just about an A in it if I was luckg so I decided not to pick ut for a levels-took English instead. Which I later regretted.
Why four years?? Godd. Maths baffs me man. I couldn't do that
So creepy they are a legit phobia. :frown::frown:
Why you still up??
If the birds would shut the fck up with their morning chorus it's not even bloody 4am

Well someones miserable...:K:
Reply 27
It's a bit late to go to bed now isn't it?
Original post by John55
It's a bit late to go to bed now isn't it?

Sorry to break it to you John Lemon... But yeah, a bit late.
Reply 29
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Sorry to break it to you John Lemon... But yeah, a bit late.

...I'm so tired, I must look like the lady does at the end of Requiem for a Dream...
Original post by John55
...I'm so tired, I must look like the lady does at the end of Requiem for a Dream...

IM SO TIRED TOO my bloody eyes are bolting but... meh
Why are you still up anyway?
Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You doin much? It's 3am can't sleep and I have nothing to do
it's 11:33 p.m. here and I'm kind of bored right now. Was just playing some poker but didn't win. Hoping everybody's having a good time
Reply 32
IM SO TIRED TOO my bloody eyes are bolting but... meh
Why are you still up anyway?

I'm trying to fix my sleep cycle... by staying up all day, how about you?

where I live we have black widows, tarantulas and recluse spiders. Besides tarantulas we have a lot of other big hairy spiders too.
Original post by John55
I'm trying to fix my sleep cycle... by staying up all day, how about you?

Oh, sounds brutal.
I'm revising for an exam that's going to be sat at 1:30pm today.
Reply 35
Oh, sounds brutal.
I'm revising for an exam that's going to be sat at 1:30pm today.

Oh, bloody hell, that's even more brutal... good luck
Original post by John55
Oh, bloody hell, that's even more brutal... good luck

You not sitting any exams this year?
Reply 37
You not sitting any exams this year?

No, I quit my degree...
Original post by John55
No, I quit my degree...

Oh how come john lemon? What degree was it and why did you give it up?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well someones miserable...:K:

always :'( it's common.
I mentioned about sleeping now? I fell asleep. I just woke up panicking I have an exam today which I missed (I dont)

Quick Reply

Latest