The Student Room Group

[POLL] How difficult did you find the AQA CORE 3 2016 exam???

This poll is closed

Difficulty of the AQA CORE 3 2016 exam

it was okay, still had time left to double check 3%
hated it but managed to answer all the questions 6%
HORRENDOUS 17%
WTF WAS THAT PIECE OF CRAP. DO THEY NOT WANT US TO GO TO UNI??? 27%
i started crying after question 4 13%
64 - A*, 57 - A, 50 - B 2%
63 - A*, 56 - A, 49 - B 1%
62 - A*, 55 - A, 48 - B 4%
61 - A*, 54 - A, 47 - B 5%
60 - A*, 53 - A, 46 - B22%
Total votes: 381
I'd rather have been f***ed in the a** multiple times by the one and only Satan than sat that exam.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What the hell was that paper! Its like they are trying to fail us 😡😡😡
Original post by julistha
What the hell was that paper! Its like they are trying to fail us 😡😡😡

I know right??! It was a bad choice for me to look at other peoples answers cause I literally got 1 answer the same as everyone else :frown:
Anyone want to buy any bleach?
Original post by AlevelPerson
Anyone want to buy any bleach?

??
It was extremely easy. I finished a bit late though as I had 20 minutes to spare. I'm expecting normal/high grade boundaries.
i say lets do a mass suicide
Original post by ODES_PDES
??

In order to drink it, since we are already ****ed.
Original post by utilitymaker
It was extremely easy. I finished a bit late though as I had 20 minutes to spare. I'm expecting normal/high grade boundaries.

Because you found it easy, I'm assuming you've got common sense. About 95% of us found it extremely difficult and so the grade boundaries will be lower. Good for you that you did well
Original post by tiffanyyyyyyy
Because you found it easy, I'm assuming you've got common sense. About 95% of us found it extremely difficult and so the grade boundaries will be lower. Good for you that you did well

I'm not even good at maths, if I find it easy and other people find it hard then those other people are in for a big shock come August.
I'm not even good at maths, if I find it easy and other people find it hard then those other people are in for a big shock come August.

are you sure youve got the questions right though?

Are you sure you did the same test? We are talking about the A level one. Not GCSE
Reply 12
This is my second time doing this exam, and my God was I fu*ked hard by that paper, what a waste of a resit :frown: that's me not off to uni :smile:))))
can someone send me the paper
Original post by Msat
This is my second time doing this exam, and my God was I fu*ked hard by that paper, what a waste of a resit :frown: that's me not off to uni :smile:))))

:/ same here, looking back now, last years paper was so much easier, doubt i will have done any better
I found the latter questions hard (7-9)
The rest were ok although gg(x) threw me off guard. I answered it but I'm not 100% it's right. Fingers crossed!:grouphugs:
Reply 16
Original post by schlipperyschnak
:/ same here, looking back now, last years paper was so much easier, doubt i will have done any better

Same I got a D last year and don't know how I did so bad 😂 It was easy compared
Reply 17
I NEED 88ums in all my A2 maths exams to get an A I need for uni, any ideas what mark wise that is? I'm already resitting the year :frown: don't wanna do it again lol

The main reason it was hard was because of the amount of question in such small time. So the fact that you had spare time is the only reason you found it easy
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest