The Student Room Group

masters or bachelors?

hi, I'm really confused and I need some help
I want to go on to do a masters in chemical engineering which requires AAB at A level, however some my exams have been really tricky and I worried I wont get those grades.. if I do the bachelor chemical engineering course which is BBB can I still go on to do the masters after?? Is that valued the same as going straight to the masters course?
Yes, you can still do a Masters afterwards.
Yes, although most universities will allow you to transfer between the MEng and BEng depending on your grades in second year so you might not need to do a separate masters.
Original post by Helloworld_95
Yes, although most universities will allow you to transfer between the MEng and BEng depending on your grades in second year so you might not need to do a separate masters.

will they still let you do that if you didn't get the grades needed for the masters at a level?
Original post by Carokelly123
will they still let you do that if you didn't get the grades needed for the masters at a level?

Yup, why would they discriminate against you for performing slightly worse two years ago when you meet the requirements now?
Reply 5
Original post by Carokelly123

Yes . The first 2 years are usually the same anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest