The Student Room Group

GIRLS!! Boyfriend looks at other women

Scroll to see replies

Look but no touching rule? It's disrespectful, you should start making it obvious about looking at fit guys. Shout "PWWWWOAAAR LOOK AT THAT ****ING HUNK, WOULDN'T MIND HIS COCK BOUNCIN' OFF MA TITTIES"

He'll stop....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kikina42
To be honest, I may be the most jealous chick there is, but when it comes to checking people out, my boyfriend makes sure to tell me so we'd both enjoy the view :biggrin:

I find this very strange! How are you jealous may I ask? And if he makes sure to tell you about attractive guys and enjoys that view then he may just be the weirdest person alive :laugh: (unless he is bi, in which case I apologise)
Reply 22
[QUOTE=Anonymous;65810461]This actually made me laugh :laugh: that's the spirit. I don't think it's so serious. Looks mean little, it's the actions that count and from what you say he's committed and loving :wink:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Look but no touching rule? It's disrespectful, you should start making it obvious about looking at fit guys. Shout "PWWWWOAAAR LOOK AT THAT ****ING HUNK, WOULDN'T MIND HIS COCK BOUNCIN' OFF MA TITTIES"

He'll stop....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I am laughing my asss off at this :laugh: I am glad somebody finally agrees that it is disrespectful!! Because it damn right is
Original post by Zarek
that's the spirit. I don't think it's so serious. Looks mean little, it's the actions that count and from what you say he's committed and loving :wink:

He is loving and committed and I love him tremendously. I guess one day I will just have to learn to get over it as it doesn't look like it's stopping any time soon.
It's perfectly normal? He's with you and therefore thinks you're beautiful, but everyone looks at other people they find attractive.
Trying to give him a taste of his own medicine might be an idea, but be entirely prepared for the case where he doesn't see any issue with it.

No one is perfect and if it is going to be a successful relationship then you ultimately need to accept him for his flaws and all - just as I'm sure he does for you.
Original post by Elivercury
Trying to give him a taste of his own medicine might be an idea, but be entirely prepared for the case where he doesn't see any issue with it.

No one is perfect and if it is going to be a successful relationship then you ultimately need to accept him for his flaws and all - just as I'm sure he does for you.

Accepting him for all his flaws is certainly something that I haven't thought of before. As you can tell I do love him a lot and would be willing to do that, I just never thought of it in that way. It is just a 'flaw' and nobody is perfect. It isn't a make or break thing considering girls get cheated on and done wrong by all the time yet stay with their partner. This is nothing compared to that and I am so happy I have been able to see it from this perspective which I wouldn't have been able to otherwise so thank you. (All of my friends try to egg me on and get angry instead of making me think this way) so again, very grateful :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Accepting him for all his flaws is certainly something that I haven't thought of before. As you can tell I do love him a lot and would be willing to do that, I just never thought of it in that way. It is just a 'flaw' and nobody is perfect. It isn't a make or break thing considering girls get cheated on and done wrong by all the time yet stay with their partner. This is nothing compared to that and I am so happy I have been able to see it from this perspective which I wouldn't have been able to otherwise so thank you. (All of my friends try to egg me on and get angry instead of making me think this way) so again, very grateful :h:

You're welcome, it's definitely a more mature (not to mention successful) approach than trying to browbeat him into submission which is the stereotype.

Incidentally though,if he does have issues with you looking at other men or going to see films like magic mike, that's clearly a double standard.
x

You need to wake up and realise that this is normal behaviour.
Guys and girls both do it though generally girls are more subtle.

The truth is like how other people mentioned your honeymoon phase
is generally wearing off and so is the novelty in your relationship.

You need to stop complaining about your own insecurities and grow up.

Cut him some "respek".

I don't think it is about insecurities because I know i'm good looking and have a great body (without sounding big headed).

If that's the case then why are you being menstrual about him following other female fitness models when you should be confident in your own body and know that he isn't going to be acting on his instincts providing the level of attraction is still there in your relationship.

Everyone wants to be made to feel like the most important person by their partner.

His in a relationship with you. :sigh:
Reply 30
I find this very strange! How are you jealous may I ask? And if he makes sure to tell you about attractive guys and enjoys that view then he may just be the weirdest person alive :laugh: (unless he is bi, in which case I apologise)

He's not bi, it's just that I enjoy girls too in a way (not sexually... I think) and he turns it into something casual.
Also I'm not that jealous of him appreciating looks, only of developing bonds with other girls which I sometimes see as overly sentimental. I know, I'm a bit weird :smile:
Reply 31
[QUOTE=SMEGGGY;65811969]Look but no touching rule? It's disrespectful, you should start making it obvious about looking at fit guys. Shout "PWWWWOAAAR LOOK AT THAT ****ING HUNK, WOULDN'T MIND HIS COCK BOUNCIN' OFF MA TITTIES"

He'll stop....

Posted from TSR Mobile
But that would be very un-lady like.

Plus you don't generally bounce a cock off titties..
Original post by Zarek
Boys will be boys. The inner instinct is to spread those genes.

On an evolutionary basis this is factually incorrect?
It's just human nature there is no need to write an essay, jeez...

In other news, water is wet and fire is hot
Original post by Zarek
But that would be very un-lady like.

Plus you don't generally bounce a cock off titties..

LOOOL truuuuu, although very funny I would never do that as I am far too girly and that sort of behaviour is so common and manly :colondollar:
As a guy, I know most guys single or dating still check out other girls. It's normal, my mate and his gf tag each other in pics of models and stuff I was surprised at first then found it to be normal.

Attachment not found

Ask Sid and Dina for advice they are good at it

https://youtu.be/fxnd44A8XlY

Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XcitingStuart
On an evolutionary basis this is factually incorrect?

But don't men have mushroom shaped penis heads as an evolutionary thing so that they could scrape out the semen of other men so that their sperm would impregnate the female so they could spread them genes :biggrin:
Original post by A-LJLB
It's perfectly normal? He's with you and therefore thinks you're beautiful, but everyone looks at other people they find attractive.

This is true, he always tells me how beautiful I am and how attractive therefore I shouldn't get so worked up. Thank you :smile:
But don't men have mushroom shaped penis heads as an evolutionary thing so that they could scrape out the semen of other men so that their sperm would impregnate the female so they could spread them genes :biggrin:

The point / nuance was that men don't have the instinct to spread genes, so much as men have the instinct to do behaviours which would increase the likelihood of reproduction, which would spread genes. :biggrin:
Do it to him as well and see how he likes it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending