The Student Room Group

How do you think you did at uni?

Poll

How well do you think you did at uni?

Seeing as people are trying to predict their A-level results - how do you think you did/will do?
Original post by SeanFM
Seeing as people are trying to predict their A-level results - how do you think you did/will do?

Ok I think. 2:1 or a 1st if I'm lucky (2nd year out of 4). This year is worth 20% of the overall classification. I could have worked harder but I'm confident I'll get at least 2:1 overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by velvetsky
Ok I think. 2:1 or a 1st if I'm lucky (2nd year out of 4). This year is worth 20% of the overall classification. I could have worked harder but I'm confident I'll get at least 2:1 overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one! You're on track to do quite well then :tongue:
Reply 3
Got my final degree result the other day; got a First Class. Although I am happy, I'm really disappointed about the lack of effort I put into my final year - was piggybacking on the fact that my 2nd and 3rd year results were high, so I didn't need to do much to get a good grade overall - however, I hardly pushed myself and did not learn much as a result.
Original post by Jin3011
Got my final degree result the other day; got a First Class. Although I am happy, I'm really disappointed about the lack of effort I put into my final year - was piggybacking on the fact that my 2nd and 3rd year results were high, so I didn't need to do much to get a good grade overall - however, I hardly pushed myself and did not learn much as a result.

Congratulations!. That's amazing #goals. You finished Mpharm?. Your username looks familiar, I think I've seen it on pharmacy threads:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by velvetsky
Congratulations!. That's amazing #goals. You finished Mpharm?. Your username looks familiar, I think I've seen it on pharmacy threads:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyo, yeah MPharm ! I take it you're studying pharmacy too. What university you at? :P
I already graduated. Not so hot :p:S
Reply 7
I expect a first in my first year. I was hoping to be above 80 but after last exam, doubt it. Maybe high 70s.
(marginally possible I got over 70 average but failed given how bad one of the core exams went lol)
Reply 8
I have all my provisional grades for my final year (nothing will be really official until the assessment board publish anything), and I'm at a solid 2.1/67%. Could have been a first but I screwed up 1 module and earned only 46%, so that dragged me down. Not massively disheartened though, as it was a module I really disliked.
(edited 7 years ago)
Think I got a 2.1, not sure, may known by tomorrow as exam board was yesterday so should receive final result soon. Am not sure I got a 2.1 as my third year grades are a solid 2.1 but my second year grades were more 2.2 than 2.1. Fed up of waiting just want to know, graduation is only just over two weeks away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest