The Student Room Group

This guy at office

This guy at office is my senior and we all have to speak one to one with him.
Once when I went in I did not notice that one of my shirt buttons were unbuttoned.
He tried to signal me about my buttons through his eyes but, I did not realise at that moment he was trying to say something regarding my buttons. He smiled and continued what he had to speak with me. From then on wards whenever he looks at me he looks at my chest and smiles.

Today, I went to the washroom to just set myself neat. He accidentally came to the washroom where I was as the door was open (uni sex washroom) but, he turned to go. After a second, he came back and said, "Very smart!"

Recently, he went to Vietnam. I sent him a power-point presentation and he replied to call him if it was urgent. He has never written to me in this way.

Guys what is actually on his mind?
...how can we derive anything from this?

Guy tried to signal to you that your shirt was revealing a bit too much. The guy is a guy and likes boobs so occasionally you see him glancing at your chest.
He complimented you once because he thought you looked smart.
He asked you to call him if there was an urgency with your work.

There's reason not a lot to go on nor can I read between the lines to see any messages that may be trying to be communicated. If you yourself like him, ask him out on a date and/or continue to build a relationship with him. :smile:
Reply 2
Then why should he only giggle when he and another colleague came to ask regarding an art work I have done as an office competition?
Once in the lift he stood close to me and his hands were close to my chest.
He keeps smiling when we talk with each other. :confused:
Original post by Anonymous
Then why should he only giggle when he and another colleague came to ask regarding an art work I have done as an office competition?
Once in the lift he stood close to me and his hands were close to my chest.
He keeps smiling when we talk with each other. :confused:

Well you didn't mention that for starters. :tongue:

Anyway, not sure, there's still not really a lot to go on. Can you explain more about how his hands were close to your chest?

Maybe he enjoys your company/friendship?
Original post by Anonymous
This guy at office is my senior and we all have to speak one to one with him.
Once when I went in I did not notice that one of my shirt buttons were unbuttoned.
He tried to signal me about my buttons through his eyes but, I did not realise at that moment he was trying to say something regarding my buttons. He smiled and continued what he had to speak with me. From then on wards whenever he looks at me he looks at my chest and smiles.

Today, I went to the washroom to just set myself neat. He accidentally came to the washroom where I was as the door was open (uni sex washroom) but, he turned to go. After a second, he came back and said, "Very smart!"

Recently, he went to Vietnam. I sent him a power-point presentation and he replied to call him if it was urgent. He has never written to me in this way.

Guys what is actually on his mind?

You're definitely overanalysing the situation regarding this guy you do have to set the boundaries with him you're in a professional environment so relations should strictly remain so. I wouldn't act on it until I know for certain that he had done something inappropriate.

Goodluck.
Reply 5
Well, I'm pretty sure he does enjoy my company.
Even today we spoke.
His hand was very close and tounchig my body.
I tried to turn away but, his hand was still on my body.
Once he purposely put the water bucket on the system with loud noise right next to me when I was doing my work. My heart beat stopped for a moment. He looked straight into my eyes and asked if I was alright. He asked this three times until I was like whaa? He touched my hand there and again asked if I was alright? I was smiling when I was saying alright since it was nearly the 4th time he asked but, he looked serious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending