The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

accomodation application help!

ok, i lost my username and password on that letter kings sent me. so i rang them and asked to speak to whoever could help me out. but i was then transferred to the law school answermachine, so i left a message- this was on thursday but i havent heard from them yet does anyone had this problem do you know how long they usually take to respond and when is the accomodation deadline ?

thanks for any help!
Reply 1
Hi! yeh iv been emailin the accomm office for about 2 weeks and NO-ONE has replied!! its so annoying!
I have no idea if they have even recieved my application because i got no confirmation or anything!
The deadline is this Saturday as well which is like soooon so im going to ring them on friday as a last resort!
hope i helped through my rant lol!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
They don't ever tend to reply to emails - I don't think you actually get any confirmation tho once you've applied - I didn't get anything......................hopefully they recieved the application:confused:
Reply 3
watch us be the only 3 that hav nowhere to live! haha! :eek: :p:
Reply 4
Took 'em two weeks to answer one of my emails, and even then it was just a c&p of the accommodation FAQ and not a real answer. Sadly, I'm pretty sure that's just the way KCL "works". I say keep at it, but don't be surprised if they take forever to answer.

btw they don't send any confirmation of having received your res application, so I wouldn't worry about that.
bloody hell- i better try ringing them again. i havent even done my application because i cant log onto the system!
Reply 6
the admissions office for which ever school you are applying to can give you your login details over the phone no problem :smile:
oh ok i rang them, they transferred me to the law school and then they said that i had to email them my name and ucas number:confused:

hopefully they reply ASAP the deadline is getting closer and im getting very panicky.

Latest