The Student Room Group

phimosis and my problem

Hello everybody, my name is Gabe and I'm 13 years old. I am undergoing puberty and until recently, I have realised that I suffer phimosis (tightness of foreskin) and I have been getting stressed very much. Obviously, as you will all say, I shouldn't be worried as I wont be having sexual relationships very soon and I shouldn't worried about it presently, yet I don't really care. Whenever I think about sex or anything penis-related, I imagine enduring pain as penetration would pull my foreskin back and hurt my penis.

For anyone who has suffered phimosis or does at the moment, I am asking you for any tips or anything to help me through this and fix it. I have, of course, been researching and have tried some of the foreskin-pulling exercises and tricks for weeks yet to no avail and nothing has changed, as my foreskin still seems as tight. One thing that worries me is that until recently, I had not heard of phimosis and just thought this is what uncut penises look like so I do worry for others of my age or older as school has and (after research) wont tell teenagers about phimosis and how to fix it.

So, if you have any tips, please do drop a comment. Thank you!
Step one: talk to your doctor about it. They can prescribe something that can help your foreskin to stretch and talk about options in case that isn't enough.

There are also about two million* threads here about it to browse.

* slight exaggeration.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Step one: talk to your doctor about it. They can prescribe something that can help your foreskin to stretch and talk about options in case that isn't enough.

There are also about two million* threads here about it to browse.

* slight exaggeration.

See, this is what many people tell me yet this isn't a problem that I find helpful. Of course, first of all, thank you for the response and advice. It is just the fact that I am 13 years old and I don't feel okay about just telling my parents that I have a tight foreskin. I don't find that easy.
Why do you need to tell your parents? I would be surprised if you couldn't make an appointment by yourself.

If you do need to talk to them, it's because you can't clean yourself properly. They don't need to be told - and doubtless already know - that you are masturbating, for example.
yes, go to a GP. MIght need a circumcision to avoid getting infections if it's really too tight

Quick Reply

Latest