The Student Room Group
Reply 1
InterCity125
If there is anyone interested in a career in transport - especially railways - could they please let me know as I would like to talk to someone about the career as I don't really know a lot at the moment.

im interested in transport, but not railways..perhaps airports..etc
I'd love a career working in transport, particularly railways (amongst many other bright career ideas of mine). Although I have little information on it, however when looking at different train companies I remember finding information about graduate training schemes which looked good.
Reply 3
I am very interest in transport too especialy runnning it. My mum keeps saying I should join Chorlton Bus Action Group:confused: .

I am playing transport tycoon right now. I have always been interested in trains and buses does that sound sad?

If I catch a bus I know what batch it is, where it was first registered, the make of the engine, the make of chasis and which company built the body. :mad:
Reply 4
amazingtrade - I feel for you! I can do the same thing with trains - very sad I know - class, dates, speed, routes. I knew I was totaly involved when I joined the railway newsgroup on usenet and when I could read the TOPS data plate of a train - DMOSB etc. :rolleyes: As yet I do not photograph trains - I cannot see the point of that, but I'm sure there is one.
I have looked at the network rail programme but I have not been able to find detailed promotion information, but I will contact them for information.
Glad to see I'm not the only one interested! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending