The Student Room Group

OCR A2 Human Biology F224/F225

Thoughts on the F224 exam today?
Reply 1
I really didnt like it! No one in my class felt overly confident coming out of the exam! I feel like it didnt cover the bulk of the module. What about you??
Reply 2
Original post by KerriB8
I really didnt like it! No one in my class felt overly confident coming out of the exam! I feel like it didnt cover the bulk of the module. What about you??

same here it was so synoptic!! was barely anything from the modules haha
Reply 3
Original post by rran2016
same here it was so synoptic!! was barely anything from the modules haha

Im glad it wasn't just us! It all seemed so loosely linked to the spec! I just hope F225 is somewhat easier! It was so frustrating though because i'd spent so long revising reproduction, muscles, respiration and photosynthesis that it barely came up if at all!
Reply 4
Original post by KerriB8
Im glad it wasn't just us! It all seemed so loosely linked to the spec! I just hope F225 is somewhat easier! It was so frustrating though because i'd spent so long revising reproduction, muscles, respiration and photosynthesis that it barely came up if at all!

agreed, im so glad muscles didnt come up, never understood that!! I'm worried for F225 there's so much content, how you feeling about it?
Reply 5
Original post by rran2016
agreed, im so glad muscles didnt come up, never understood that!! I'm worried for F225 there's so much content, how you feeling about it?

Annoyingly the last thing my friends and i revised was the muscles haha! And slightly nervous because of the amount of content like you say but i feel like its grouped into blocks to work through, like the eye, the brain/synapses, the kidney etc.. and the aging at the end is nice to remember!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending