The Student Room Group

A2 edexcel chinese

Hi, I haven't seen any recent A2 Chinese edexcel thread so i decided to make one! The exam is tomorrow, and i have already memorised my research based essay, i just want to know if theres any key vocabulary that would help me in the translation part because i always get stuck there... so if you have any vocabulary sheets or any questions just ask here.
Who's doing the exam tomorrow then?:smile: oh and also, i do traditional chinese.
Reply 1
Original post by shubbzy
Hi, I haven't seen any recent A2 Chinese edexcel thread so i decided to make one! The exam is tomorrow, and i have already memorised my research based essay, i just want to know if theres any key vocabulary that would help me in the translation part because i always get stuck there... so if you have any vocabulary sheets or any questions just ask here.
Who's doing the exam tomorrow then?:smile: oh and also, i do traditional chinese.

ive memorised mine too! i just wish we knew the topic that would come up in the paper :frown:
Reply 2
do you think festivals will come up? (i checked that chinese new year and mid-autumn have come up for AS though) what are your predictions for what topic the paper will be on?

Quick Reply

Latest