The Student Room Group

ex gf acting weird??

My ex gf who i stopped talking to a year ago has out of no where popped up on facebook sending me messages and pics of her new boyfriend fair play to her shes happy with him but why would a girl start randomly talking to a guy who has no interest in her life anymore i find it weird?
She's doing that to make you jealous. It's a attention seeking, she knows you've moved on and isn't interested anymore so she pretends to be in a happy relationship when deep down she's not over you yet. If I were you I wouldn't even open the messages, don't give her the satisfaction she's seeking because she wants you to think about her. I just find it unfair on her boyfriend because he's most probably a rebound.
Chances are she isn't happy with him. It was definitely to make you jealous.

Usually when a ex girlfriend reaches out like this via FB, email or text, it means she's thinking of you and is still interest, to an extent.

However, based on the fact she sent you a picture and that's that, I wouldn't do anything about it.
She wants to make you jealous, or at least to goad you into a response. Ignoring her seems the logical step.
She's looking for a reaction from you. She basically wants you to pine for her again to boost her ego.

Clearly not over you as otherwise she would not be in contact. Block her and move on matey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending