The Student Room Group

girls would you...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chris518
Thats funny kus Hindus are basically wannabe white people.Hindus just suck up to them and treat muslims like cr** and trust me ive seen muslims being treated horribly. Even your names why do u guys always change your names to typical white names for?/ Youve got a name for a reason why change it? They need to seriously stop being racist, because the amount of times they treat muslims like dirt is just crazy- I mean your the ones that drink cows piss like its healthy and that. wth thats just gross. Why would u believe in a religion that make drinking piss okay?? especially an animals :/How about you guys sort ur selves out rather than treating others badly?

Can white people not be Hindu? Or Muslim for that matter?
i am a christian and i would be okay with it because i don't think people should think religion would be an obstacle between love ... everyone is the same and at the end of the day god gave us free will to choose ... and if i really liked a muslim dude my religion or his religion is not going to stop me...
Original post by carolinrev
i am a christian and i would be okay with it because i don't think people should think religion would be an obstacle between love ... everyone is the same and at the end of the day god gave us free will to choose ... and if i really liked a muslim dude my religion or his religion is not going to stop me...

What if you had to convert to marry?
Ex-Muslim- would not date Muslim. Being around Muslim parents is bad enough.
No, I don't think I would but I guess my answer would have been the same if the question asked about any other group of people.
Original post by Thegreatamir
Fair enough but not all muslim guys want to date muslim girls...

ikr lol! im muslim girl and tbh idc about the guy's religion as long as he respects mine
Original post by Elivercury
What if you had to convert to marry?

people are looking at my religion and if thats the obstacle whats the point of marrying because u marrying cuz u love that person ur not loving their culture or religion.... if i had to convert they are choosing my religion over love...its not worth...
if I love the guy then yeah, doesn't matter to me what background, culture or religion he comes from or belongs to. love is love. end of
I come from a multi-faith family. My dad is muslim and my mum is christian - they have been happily married for 20 years

My mum hasn't converted, although she doesn't eat pork anymore and eats halal food because of my father.
We also don't really celebrate christmas ( we did when i was younger but not that much anymore)

If the guy you want to date isn't too religious then it shouldn't be a problem.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Saying this because I come from a Hindu family with non Hindu people who have married in. They're honestly not. Some Hindu families would oppose dating due to cultural reasons but it doesn't require for a person to convert if they want to marry a Hindu/Sikh if we're talking religion.

In Islam, dating in any sense is forbidden and a Muslim man can't marry a woman unless she converts.

Guess which one sounds more chilled?

A Muslim can very much marry a Christian or Jewish woman.
Original post by shez088
Girls would you date a muslim guy... Even if he wasnt too religious etc???

I already do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending