The Student Room Group

SQA Exam Timetable 2017

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/Exam_Timetable_2017.pdf

So the timetable for next year's exams is up, what does everyone think?

(Personally I am annoyed as every year since National 5 I've had Computing on the same day as another exam, and I don't think similar subjects like Computing and Business should be the same day :/)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simmeh-chan
http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/Exam_Timetable_2017.pdfSo the timetable for next year's exams is up, what does everyone think?(Personally I am annoyed as every year since National 5 I've had Computing on the same day as another exam, and I don't think similar subjects like Computing and Business should be the same day :/)
Thanks for posting this :smile: I'm relatively happy with exams on the 5th, 8th, 17th and 23rd. That's really rubbish that you have 2 advanced highers in the same day :frown: - 1 exam at a time is tiring enough!
Honestly, I had an exam 5th may this year and next year I have an exam on the same day! :angry: What's the point of study leave if we have an exam about two days after it starts???
9th,19th,26th,30th not too bad at all
Ughh mine don't look to good at the end,

5th, 8th, 16th, 17th, 19th
Reply 5
5,8,9,11,23. 4 out of 5 are done by the 11 lol why so long til the last one
2nd, 11th, 23rd, 26th... :cry:
Reply 7
Mine is really tight 5th 8th 11th 16th 17th.. however that means I legit get a 2.5 week break from school after that :P
Reply 8
5,8,9,11 and 17.

Quite crowded :/
5th, 11th, 17th, 23rd...

Omg im so happy with this schedule. This year was so crowded and i was so stressed out. Yaaaaaay :biggrin:
3rd and 5th, 15th and 17th. Why is it so crowded in my AH year!?
Reply 11
In previous years I wouldn't have liked this timetable very much to be honest, would've been quite crowded.
But with only AH Maths on the 5th and AH Physics on the 17th, I can deal with it :biggrin:

Thanks for posting this!
Reply 12
5th,9th, 11th,23rd,2nd. Why are my two best subjects so spaced apart? I hate that German is always at end. I've never had that 'doss week' that most have had at the end. Jealous!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Business and computing on the same day for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
5th, 8th, 17th, 23rd ... quite spaced out this year which is a bit annoying because I like to get them over and done with and have the rest of study leave free but ah well
5th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 19th, 23rd, 30th

Why does History have to be the day after Chemistry??:s-smilie:
I've got the 5th (AH Maths), the 16th (AH Computing) and the 17th (AH Physics).

I'm quite happy with it - the nature of physics and computing is that there's quite a bit of memorisation to do, compared to maths which is more skills-based, so I'm glad they're nearer the end so I've got study time. Not too happy having one exam after another, though. At least the computing exam is comparatively lower pressure - coursework is 60% of the marks, and you find out your marks about a month before the exam, so I might end up barely needing to pass to get an A.
Reply 17
Only doing 3 exams, 2 on the same day...
Mine are 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 23rd & 26th. Narrowly avoiding my birthday! 😊 Leaving my two best subjects until last and getting maths out of the way first. I like it!
Reply 19
Maths AH 5th
Chemistry H 8th
History H 9th
Graph Com H 10th

oh no..

Quick Reply

Latest