The Student Room Group

My Religion notes for AQA Sociology - Perfect for last minute cramming

Hopefully this is helpful for someone. I originally just wrote it for myself so apologies if anything doesn't make much sense
Reply 1
this is great resource for basic remembering of key theorists, thank you :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much!! I was in need of a basic summary of all the topics!! Life saver! Good luck in the exam!
Reply 3
I honestly love you. You saved me 😌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by xxsv
I honestly love you. You saved me 😌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad I could help, I hope it went well! :smile:
Reply 5
anyone have any notes they could share on crime and deviance and methods?
Reply 6
Original post by jamesp5
anyone have any notes they could share on crime and deviance and methods?

I have some for crime and deviance but I haven't done them for methods yet. Same format as these I already posted. Let me know if interested.
Reply 7
Original post by JoePFR
I have some for crime and deviance but I haven't done them for methods yet. Same format as these I already posted. Let me know if interested.

omg if you could post them please you would honestly be such a lifesaver!!!
Reply 8
Original post by JoePFR
Glad I could help, I hope it went well! :smile:

You too! Have you posted crime notes by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by xxsv
You too! Have you posted crime notes by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attaching the crime notes to this comment. Note that it doesn't have anything on research methods but that's quite a short chapter in the book anyway. And again, I originally wrote this with the intention of just reading it back myself so sorry if anything makes no sense.
Reply 10
Original post by jamesp5
omg if you could post them please you would honestly be such a lifesaver!!!

Here they are attached in their current state. It's a bit too brief in areas and I'm yet to add research methods. Also again, originally just written for my own reading so apologies if anything makes no sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending