The Student Room Group

help, realy nurvous

hi, I have just done my gcse's but on one or two of my papers I have got mixed up between the surname and forname and put them the wrong way round, I realized after and I did it because I was not thinking and I was nervous, I have been told that they will go of the center number and candidate number but just wanted more help thx :smile:
Original post by may3333
hi, I have just done my gcse's but on one or two of my papers I have got mixed up between the surname and forname and put them the wrong way round, I realized after and I did it because I was not thinking and I was nervous, I have been told that they will go of the center number and candidate number but just wanted more help thx :smile:

You will be fine. So long as your candidate number is correct, they will know whose paper it is. If you are really concerned, contact your school's exams office.
Reply 2
Original post by Platopus
You will be fine. So long as your candidate number is correct, they will know whose paper it is. If you are really concerned, contact your school's exams office.

thx so much, more relaxed now :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by may3333

You will be fine, they just need your canditate number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Monsor
You will be fine, they just need your canditate number

Posted from TSR Mobile

thx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest