The Student Room Group

Alevel vs btec business studies?

I have recently just taken my GCSE business studies exam (aqa) and i found it really difficult although i really enjoy the subject and really do have a good understanding of GCSE business studies. Because of this i really wanted to take Alevel business as my brother also takes it and really enjoys it, however because of my GCSE exam experience i really don't think i will end up with a grade good enough to do it at Alevel (probably grade C achieved at the highest). Because of this i am questioning as to whether or not to do BTEC business studies instead. However, i have never taken a BTEC subject before and don't understand how they work etc, although i have struggled with coursework in the past. Can someone please advise me as to which option i should choose as i really want to do business studies in some way in sixth form.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest