The Student Room Group

Muslim group urges members to break fast and donate blood after Orlando shootings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by popo111
I don't think you understand this very simple principle, no-one on this Earth has the right to judge anyone, especially on their spiritually...

But of course, you and people of your opinion are but angels flying about...

We can judge whether someone is Muslim or non-Muslim by their outward actions. I don't know what the deal is it in shiaism but we sunnis do.

Sorry what?
Original post by Scythia
No I don't I said that. I just implied that it was bad for you to team up with someone else just because they also a minority.

If they died as a ahmadiya who is well aware of their own beliefs and then the beliefs of Islam. They've died a non-Muslim. Their fate in that regard is as any other normal non-muslim who rejects Islam. :h:

Can I answer my edit in my last post? I think you might've missed it accidentally.

You're entitled to your opinion regarding when they die, but hoenstly you sound incredibly judgmental and arrogant, inside I really do hope this is some sort of troll

I have answered it, I am not stooping to your level, I have already said I cannot judge.

However, I will say they will have some nswering to do though
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Telling Muslims to break their fast is good?

Are you serious?

For the sake of saving lives? Of course it is.
Original post by The Epicurean
I don't get what point you have proved other than that you wish to takfir everyone who doesn't subscribe to your one single interpretation. You are being disingenuous as it is quite clear how a Muslim prays. What we are talking of are merely differences of interpretation as to how one should pray. So by your logic, you wish to takfir the majority of Muslims in the world for following a different Madhhab.

No you're not getting the point. I'm not making takfir on anyone for praying differently.

I'm simply doing an "Epicurean" and deliberately misusing a hadith to dishonestly prove a point. For example, the hadith said "Whoever prays like us...", now with my Epicurean cap on I can say, they don't pray like me because they do this and that in prayer, therefore they are not safe from being declared non-Muslims(notice I'm not saying they're non-Muslims for praying differently).
Original post by Scythia
No you're not getting the point. I'm not making takfir on anyone for praying differently.

I'm simply doing an "Epicurean" and deliberately misusing a hadith to dishonestly prove a point. For example, the hadith said "Whoever prays like us...", now with my Epicurean cap on I can say, they don't pray like me because they do this and that in prayer, therefore they are not safe from being declared non-Muslims(notice I'm not saying they're non-Muslims for praying differently).

Can you please just stop?

At the end of the day, it is wrong for anyone to judge. People can believe and call themselves whatever the hell they want.
Original post by popo111
You're entitled to your opinion regarding when they die, but hoenstly you sound incredibly judgmental and arrogant, inside I really do hope this is some sort of troll

I have answered it, I am not stooping to your level, I have already said I cannot judge.

However, I will say they will have some nswering to do though

Incredible. Standing up to clear cut kufr of the qadianis means that one is judgement and arrogant now.

Thats sad. You arent even brave enough to recognize that someone who insults/mocks the Prophet (pbuh) day in day out isn't a Muslim.

They have some answering to do? Bro why are you judging them now... Leave them alone...
Like I literally don't understand what your problem is, when I judge, it's bad. When you imply they gna have something coming to them, it's ok?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Scythia
Ah the "wahaabi" card. Not very good, you'll have to do better Never heard someone call deos that too. That's a new one.

Read a book on Tawheed and maybe you'll find you're very wrong lol. Or the beliefs of early Muslims.
Start with this, I assure you he provides many evidences from Qur'an and hadith :h:

ironic. have you ever been to india and visited deobandi mosques? they are self-described wahhabis half the time and the current form of the movement itself is inspired strongly by wahhabism.

you can't just say "ahhagnor the wahaabi card" like read up on their history as well as their theology.

"They [the Wahhabis] declared war against those who refused and opposed another in joining the army of Muhammad ibn Sa’ud when it was said that it is halal to plunder and kill non-Wahhabis. In 1143, Muhammad ibn Sa’ud and Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab hand in arrived at the conclusion, that those who wouldn’t accept Wahhabism were kafirs and mushriks and it was halal to kill them and confiscate their possessions, and publicly announced their declaration seven years later. Then Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab started fabricating ijtihad when he was thirty-two years old and announced his false ijtihads at his forty.

As-Sayyid Ahmad ibn Zaini Dahlan, Mufti of the blessed city of Mecca, described under the topic "Al-fitnat al-Wahhabiyya”the heretical tenest of Wahhabism and the tortures of the Wahhabis inflicted upon Muslims (Al-futuhat al-Islamiyya, v2, p228-233, Cairo 1968) Hw wrote: “To deceive the Ahl as-Sunna ‘ulama’ in Mecca and Medina , the Wahhabis sent their men to cities, but these men could not answer the questions of ulama. It became evident that they were ignorant heretics. A verdict about their being disbleivers was written and issued everywhere. Sharif Mas’ud ibn Sa’id , Amir of Mecca, ordered that the Wahhabis shall be imprisoned. Some Wahhabis fled to Dari’yya and told what had happened to them.

The ulama of Hijaz belonging to all the four madhhabs, including Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab’s brother Shaikh Sulaiman and also his masters who trained him studied Muhammad’s books, prepared answers to his disunioninst writings, which were distructive to Islam, and wrote, to call the attention of Muslims, well-documented books in refutation to his heretical writings and proclaimed Wahhabite tenets to be heretical and harmful."

they killed and continue to kill innocent muslims. this is not permitted. it is that simple.
they literally just interpreted tahwid in such a way to justify the slaughter of other muslims.

i find it ****ing insane that some muslims support a movement which /literally/ destroyed the tomb of the mother of their prophet along with countless other family members of the prophet.
if early muslims believed the tombs led to polytheism then why did these tombs survive for so long up until the 20th century? early muslims? how early?
we know from the persecution of Hussain ibn Ali that the early muslims shortly after the death of muhammad were ravaged with corruption.
Original post by A-LJLB
Can you please just stop?

At the end of the day, it is wrong for anyone to judge. People can believe and call themselves whatever the hell they want.

Judging people is fine in some situations. People's outward actions are open to scrutiny. They can call themselves whatever they want but people are not necessarily what they call themselves and obviously people will disagree.

Do you just want me to say they're Muslim and go?
Original post by Scythia
Judging people is fine in some situations. People's outward actions are open to scrutiny. They can call themselves whatever they want but people are not necessarily what they call themselves and obviously people will disagree.

Do you just want me to say they're Muslim and go?

It's perfectly fine for you to have your beliefs, I by no means am wanting to change that, the argument's just unnecessary now tbh
Original post by Scythia

So then you can't argue against Ahmadi Muslims based on the Hadith posted by MrsSheldonCooper.Okay, now we have got that sorted.

No, you just failed to make a point and are now backtracking. Come on simba.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh yes I'll admit that was a mistake on my part. I mentioned it was a Hadith later on. Nevertheless, it is looked at by Muslims isn't it?

Can you please explain how I'm misusing iuse one hadith

Before i say anything, please explain what ab ahmadiyya is to you?
Original post by FluuidKarma
ironic. have you ever been to india and visited deobandi mosques? they are self-described wahhabis half the time and the current form of the movement itself is inspired strongly by wahhabism.

you can't just say "ahhagnor the wahaabi card" like read up on their history as well as their theology.

"They [the Wahhabis] declared war against those who refused and opposed another in joining the army of Muhammad ibn Sa’ud when it was said that it is halal to plunder and kill non-Wahhabis. In 1143, Muhammad ibn Sa’ud and Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab hand in arrived at the conclusion, that those who wouldn’t accept Wahhabism were kafirs and mushriks and it was halal to kill them and confiscate their possessions, and publicly announced their declaration seven years later. Then Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab started fabricating ijtihad when he was thirty-two years old and announced his false ijtihads at his forty.

As-Sayyid Ahmad ibn Zaini Dahlan, Mufti of the blessed city of Mecca, described under the topic "Al-fitnat al-Wahhabiyya”the heretical tenest of Wahhabism and the tortures of the Wahhabis inflicted upon Muslims (Al-futuhat al-Islamiyya, v2, p228-233, Cairo 1968) Hw wrote: “To deceive the Ahl as-Sunna ‘ulama’ in Mecca and Medina , the Wahhabis sent their men to cities, but these men could not answer the questions of ulama. It became evident that they were ignorant heretics. A verdict about their being disbleivers was written and issued everywhere. Sharif Mas’ud ibn Sa’id , Amir of Mecca, ordered that the Wahhabis shall be imprisoned. Some Wahhabis fled to Dari’yya and told what had happened to them.

The ulama of Hijaz belonging to all the four madhhabs, including Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab’s brother Shaikh Sulaiman and also his masters who trained him studied Muhammad’s books, prepared answers to his disunioninst writings, which were distructive to Islam, and wrote, to call the attention of Muslims, well-documented books in refutation to his heretical writings and proclaimed Wahhabite tenets to be heretical and harmful."

they killed and continue to kill innocent muslims. this is not permitted. it is that simple.
they literally just interpreted tahwid in such a way to justify the slaughter of other muslims.

i find it ****ing insane that some muslims support a movement which /literally/ destroyed the tomb of the mother of their prophet along with countless other family members of the prophet.
if early muslims believed the tombs led to polytheism then why did these tombs survive for so long up until the 20th century? early muslims? how early?
we know from the persecution of Hussain ibn Ali that the early muslims shortly after the death of muhammad were ravaged with corruption.

Not really bro. Most of the times their view is pretty much the same as the scholars of old. Wahaabi is just a term shot at people to devalue their Islam.

Can you not copy and paste vast texts? It doesn't really help prove what you're getting at.
Do we really have to argue on whether or not the Ahmediyyas are Muslim instead of just acknowledging and appreciating on what they're doing here?

I blame @nucdev. :colonhash:
Original post by A-LJLB
It's perfectly fine for you to have your beliefs, I by no means am wanting to change that, the argument's just unnecessary now tbh

With all due to respect, if you want to end an argument, why not ask anyone else? Why only me? Surely they should button it up aswell?
Original post by champ_mc99
Do we really have to argue on whether or not the Ahmediyyas are Muslim instead of just acknowledging and appreciating on what they're doing here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was bound to happen anyway.
Original post by Scythia
With all due to respect, if you want to end an argument, why not ask anyone else? Why only me? Surely they should button it up aswell?

Just because you and a couple of others were in a debate about it and you were the last to post haha. Nothing personal!
Original post by champ_mc99

Lmfaoooooo you know the debate would have naturally happened even if I hadn't have commented, right?

:rofl:
https://islamqa.info/en/50406

Re: break fast? to donate blood?

PS: they don't need to fast at all as they're not Muslims :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Epicurean
So then you can't argue against Ahmadi Muslims based on the Hadith posted by MrsSheldonCooper.Okay, now we have got that sorted.

No, you just failed to make a point and are now backtracking. Come on simba.

I can if I use your(and her) logic. I'm afraid nothing is sorted, you just seem confused :tongue:

I'm not. The hadith doesn't apply to them whilst I have my Epicurean cap on, so they're fair game to those of us who called them non-Muslims. I'm surprised though, Epicurean didn't write a 5000 essay on nonsensical points, so I'll have to give you the thumbs up for that. Although QE2 may yet give like 20 quotes later when I'm banned :teehee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A-LJLB
Just because you and a couple of others were in a debate about it and you were the last to post haha. Nothing personal!

Fair enough. I have no problem with that then. I guess I should call it time and go elsewhere anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending