The Student Room Group

Please Help Waitrose Job Application

hi,
i have just applied for a job in Waitrose online and after filling out a form with personal details etc also i had to do the Situational judgement test and a multiple choice test but then i recieved a message in my emial saying "We now invite you to complete the next part of the application process. Please log back into the communication centre and follow the instructions to proceed as soon as you can, as this next stage has a time limit."

But when i logged back in all it said was ...

Candidate Status: Situational judgement test completed

Thank you for completing the online situational judgement test.

Your application is now under review and we will contact you again shortly regarding the next stage of the process.

I have not received any email or anything else after that but bear in mind i applied just today it has only been a couple of hours. So what does this mean ?? please help it would be much appreciated.
sorry for the long email.
hi, i got the same thing as well, where as my friend who also applied for the same role got something different saying-

Candidate status: application received
thank you for the information provided. This has been successfully received and is currently under consideration.

i wonder what the difference is as i have finished the SJT yesterday and have not received anything back, but the same email as you.
Reply 2
Hi,
I received an email from them the next day that i was not successful and that they will not take my application further. I am guessing you will get the same but hopefully saying that you have been successful and move onto the next stage.
Good Luck !!!!!:smile:
im probably most likely not to get in if my SJT have not been proceeded through like my friend thank you for the hope though, hopefully you can try again!!! xxx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending