The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Economics Unit 3 (ECON3) 20th June 2016 OFFICIAL THREAD

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone do extract 2, 10 marker, what were your definitions
What was the other part of the 10 marker as well and what was the 25 markers for extract 2 again
Did anyone answer extract 1
Original post by cherry1997

The environmental one? Ye
Reply 264
how did you guys find it :smile:
Reply 265

yes i did it how did you find it and what did you guys talk about in your essays.
That was terrible. There goes my A . . . I did Q1 for both. Ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by palirules18
Did anyone do extract 2, 10 marker, what were your definitions

My definition were equality is being the same, refers to individuals have same access to goods and services. Equity is about fairness, can be horizontal and vertical. Horizontal equity is individual with similar income pays the same amount of tax and vertical is people with greater ability pay more tax.....

Hope it is right??
lmao <3 loved it too much
Original post by Jamyes
yes i did it how did you find it and what did you guys talk about in your essays.

I talked about environmental policies and talked about pollution being negative externality I couldn't make out what the question wanted to be ask so wrote down whatever what did u write down
Original post by Jamyes

I thought the 10 marker was nice, spoke about how policies may restrict output which stops firms benefitting form economies of scale, 25 marker found hard as it felt just like an as question, talked about functions of price, firms are profit maximising so they may not be really care about environmental issues
Original post by High Stakes
The environmental one? Ye

What did u write
Did u guys get. 1.87% for extract 1 question 1
How did everyone find it?? I did context 1 and essay 2 :frown: I think i chose the wrong oness?? what did you guys talk about??
Reply 274
Omg, that was a dream paper!!! So relieved, i thought aqa would **** me in the ass after those maths paper. Hopefully an A*, maybe there is hope for uni :biggrin:
I talked about environmental policies and talked about pollution being negative externality I couldn't make out what the question wanted to be ask so wrote down whatever what did u write down

I wrote the same. Evaluated whether nudges are actually effective? Can they change a firms behavioural and views?
I spoke about regulation and how it imposes unnecessary costs on firms, regulatory capture etc
Original post by Edminzodo
That was terrible. There goes my A . . . I did Q1 for both. Ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro same.. :frown: what did you say for cont 1 questions?
Original post by BirdIsWord
Bro same.. :frown: what did you say for cont 1 questions?

What did you write for essay 2 both questions ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
what was the answer for context 2 question 1 %
Did anyone else answer th me profit maximising question? What did you guys right

Quick Reply