Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Establishment Plan to destroy the UK

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

If your a Remain or Leave supporter its worth watching this analysis of the EU referendum. Its borders on Corporate control of resources.

It doesn't really matter if we leave or stay.

If we leave the EU the Government Labour or Conservative will be able to use all the police state legislation they've past and bring the country to its knees and if we stay in the EU then we surrender our democratic rights and let a super state decide our fate.

What I am about to say isn't related to the video but lets say we have a really bad recession next year. If we leave the EU the recession will be blamed on the Brexit and we may rejoin the EU after 5-10 years. If we stay in the EU the recession will cause Britain to cough up huge bail out packages and bring Britain to its knees.

Funny thing is this recession is not related to the EU referendum in any shape or form. It is related to Quantitative Easing of the USA Federal Reserve and their lackies who are the Japaneese Central Bank, The European Central Bank and the Bank of England.

The 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse hahahaha!

Sorry I've seen this coming for so many years that its beyond a joke.

The manipulation at play here is legendary. My hat is off to Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen. They really are masters of manipulation.

Either way we will serve the EU and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it.
    The central bankers, international funds and multinational corporations control this world. All will bow and if you don't you will be cast into poverty.

Who the hell is Ian R Crane? He can't even buy a suit that fits properly. Do we really have to listen to conspiracy theories by nobodies like him?

Oh noes, I hope the Illuminati don't get me.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What were/are your predicted grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.