The Student Room Group

How many exams left?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha whats your offer? Im sure you'll achieve it , just keep going!:biggrin:

AAB! i *was* predicted AAA but maths ruined me. I missed out massive questions that i could've otherwise answered if i weren't panicking so bad. Certain I'll get a C overall, so unless exeter lets me drop 2-3 grades i'll be going through clearing :K: but thanks for the vote of confidence!
I've been finished for nearly a month now. The written subjects came about early, it seems.
I have one left, which I really can't find the motivation to revise fr. Edexcel GCSE History on Tuesday- War and the Transformation of Britain. The stupid sources paper, how fun.
Original post by metasysta
I've done 10/10 As of yesterday! I guess that gives me 100% in exam taking.

Yeh haha but how may % in the actual exams is what matters :biggrin:
Original post by sahra30013
8! Good luck! I have 1 left and then I'm free!:smile:

Original post by Arima
AAB! i *was* predicted AAA but maths ruined me. I missed out massive questions that i could've otherwise answered if i weren't panicking so bad. Certain I'll get a C overall, so unless exeter lets me drop 2-3 grades i'll be going through clearing :K: but thanks for the vote of confidence!

Hahaha for what course? :L
& what board for maths? I
Well ive done all of my maths exams , either ill scrape an A* by 1 ums mark or ill miss out by 1 ums , hopefully i scrape it though lol :biggrin:
Reply 106
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha for what course? :L
& what board for maths? I
Well ive done all of my maths exams , either ill scrape an A* by 1 ums mark or ill miss out by 1 ums , hopefully i scrape it though lol :biggrin:

Medical science, and the exam board was AQA lol
I'm certain you'll get the A* :smile:
Just 1 exam left now! Then as of Tuesday 3.30pm I'm freeeee.
Need ABB to go to Bristol but think BBB/BBC is more likely. :blushing:
Good luck everyone for anyone with exams left and good luck to everyone for results - not long now! (2 months today I believe!!?)
I only have one left which is History: Transformation of surgery which finishes at 10:15, I'm so excited
4 left, but i feel like im screwed anyway because maths M1 and S1 messed me up, and biology 4 also screwed me so looks like the only A level i have a hope of passing is chemistry....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only 1 exam left, so glad!! :u:
Original post by Arima
Medical science, and the exam board was AQA lol
I'm certain you'll get the A* :smile:

Haha thanks :biggrin: Ahh so you are the clever one then lol :biggrin:
Original post by sophiehaddad
Just 1 exam left now! Then as of Tuesday 3.30pm I'm freeeee.
Need ABB to go to Bristol but think BBB/BBC is more likely. :blushing:
Good luck everyone for anyone with exams left and good luck to everyone for results - not long now! (2 months today I believe!!?)

Haha yeah & ikk results day is not far off and thanks :smile:
Original post by Thomith
4 left, but i feel like im screwed anyway because maths M1 and S1 messed me up, and biology 4 also screwed me so looks like the only A level i have a hope of passing is chemistry....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sorry to hear this :frown: Try doing well in chem 5 and bio 5 and you'll be fine!:smile:
Original post by KaurNav
Only 1 exam left, so glad!! :u:

Only 8 exams left for me , im so glad :tongue: haha
Reply 115
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha thanks :biggrin: Ahh so you are the clever one then lol :biggrin:

aww youre such a dear :colondollar: haven't been called clever since i was 6 LOL
Original post by Arima
aww youre such a dear :colondollar: haven't been called clever since i was 6 LOL

You are clever! I know you are :h: Haha lmao :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Only 8 exams left for me , im so glad :tongue: haha

Haha..... Lucky you!! Exams loves u. :p:p
Original post by KaurNav
Haha..... Lucky you!! Exams loves u. :p:p

Yeahh i know, like exams want to be so close to me but they don't know that i dislike them!:frown:
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh i know, like exams want to be so close to me but they don't know that i dislike them!:frown:

Hahaha..... True. it's unrequited love. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest