The Student Room Group

is it bad that I kissed a female when I am a female?

A bit of a sensitive topic here but I just would like to know if it bad that coisidering I am woman of 30 that I have on several occassions kissed another female, I do have a boyfriend so I would class myself as biosexual

Scroll to see replies

naaah it's fine I think
most people have, nothing wrong with it, I find girls I see attractive but I'm still straight
No.
God knows :dontknow:
no lol

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by mara davies
A bit of a sensitive topic here but I just would like to know if it bad that coisidering I am woman of 30 that I have on several occassions kissed another female, I do have a boyfriend so I would class myself as biosexual

Is that something like this?

Original post by tomtjl
Is that something like this?

How does one even find something like this? :rofl:
Original post by flyingpanda

Garden centres usually
Reply 8

Yes. You shouldn't be kissing other people when you have a boyfriend.
Reply 9
no i do it all the time
Reply 10
Original post by flyingpanda

Trust me, you really don't want to know what I had to Google to get this.

Spoiler

Nah its kinda hot
Reply 12

After graysexual and demisexual, SJWs have now invented biosexual. When will it end?. :mob:
You're 30...bisexual....and you are seriously asking this question?
Not really. Doesn't fit my definition of bad at least. A bit strange and weird but not necessarily bad.
Were you in relationship with them or did you exchange kisses? Do you have sexual attraction to the same sex?

Theres nothing wrong with it, as long as no ones getting their feelings hurt and no one catches feelings.... It's going to happen sooner or later. Id think a girl your age would want to settle down by now, they do say 30 is the new 20 so... Good for you for still living your life .

Does your man know?
there is nothing wrong with being bisexual. It just gives you more choices and opportunities when you're clubbing. it would be wrong if it was behind your boyfriend's back and you were cheating on him. You're 30 years old and you should not be asking this question.
Reply 17
haram
The Orlando shooting is bad; this isn't.

Though it is bad if you kissed other women if the relationship with your boyfriend doesn't permit it.
You kissed a girl and you liked it
The taste of her cherry chopstick
You kissed a girl just to try it
You hope your boyfriend doesn't mind it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending