Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

British Depth Study -PLEASE HELP!!

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

I've been ill a lot of this year and consequently missed most lessons on this subject, as it is my last exam out of 24 I've completely neglected revision until now, planning to cram from a textbook I bought (wrong specification, well done me). But basically I just really really need notes, timelines, predicted topics, exam technique - anything about the Edexcel, History B, War and the transformation of British Society 1903-1928 course. Thank you so much!

Hey, I've attached a revision booklet that may help you answer the questions. Note that Question 3 has changed - you no longer will be asked to cross-reference sources, but rather, you will be asked to use a source and your own knowledge to explain something. Take a look at the June 2015 paper to see what I mean. Also I believe you're confused because you said you're specification is History B, but History A is the one with War and Transformation of British Society 1903-28. (I'm doing it myself!)
    Good luck for Tuesday and hope this helps.

Also: the notes I have posted are not my own and they are not from my school. I found them from a website called tes.com. Heres the link: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...903-28-6333937
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf WTBS Booklet.pdf (552.6 KB, 27 views)

Are you talking about the source paper? If so minimal revision is required as it is 100% source based, just learn the skills
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2016
TSR Support Team
I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.