The Student Room Group

What is your favourite thing about Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Are you incapable of reading? I didn't make it about this. @Blue_Mason did. Get over your little vendettas.

Why did you tag me? I'm not the one who called you out.
Original post by Mathemagicien
The food?

The culture?

The large hi-tech industry?

The high rate of education?

The Dead Sea?

Their high tech, well trained, and efficient military?

:israel:

waze

saved my life several times.
Original post by Trapz99
Why did you tag me? I'm not the one who called you out.

Neither of you called me out, because I haven't done what was said.

I tagged you because you made a comment that more or less implies you agree. Therefore, the message is appropriate to you too.
Neither of you called me out, because I haven't done what was said.

I tagged you because you made a comment that more or less implies you agree. Therefore, the message is appropriate to you too.

No I don't think it is. I just told him to ignore you, by which I meant to stop quoting you and starting fights for no reason.
Are you incapable of reading? I didn't make it about this. @Blue_Mason did. Get over your little vendettas.

No you were the one that started talking about gay pride. You always feel the need to talk about being gay and the lgbt movement.
Original post by Ladbants
No you were the one that started talking about gay pride. You always feel the need to talk about being gay and the lgbt movement.

No? I really didn't. I answered the question genuinely and said I liked the fact Tel Aviv was one of few cities to light up in pride colours after the Orlando Shootings because it was quite mesmerising at how few did despite the fact the whole world stood still for Brussels and Paris, even though more people were killed in Orlando than Brussels.

Seriously, get over it, pal. It's important to me and I definitely don't talk solely about these issues. It was relevant to the thread and then somebody decided to draw an argument out of it. If people didn't have such an irrational aversion to it, it wouldn't need discussing ever.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
No I don't think it is. I just told him to ignore you, by which I meant to stop quoting you and starting fights for no reason.

Okay - then I apologise.
Infected Mushroom

[video="youtube;Z6hL6fkJ1_k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k[/video]
I love the Zionist conspiracy theories most!
Rabbi Lerner who was at Muhammad Ali's funeral and condemned all Israeli politics
Reply 150
Original post by TelAviv
I love the Zionist conspiracy theories most!

You shouldn't be proud of 9/11. :s-smilie:
And what about him? Or NK18444 who was in this thread and didn't know how to grammar?

Rabbi Lerner has condemned the colonisation of Palestine that clearly goes against UN regulations
Calm down we're not here for A level English and I got an A* and an A in English Lang/lit at GCSE so I think I know how to grammar just fine.
Sorry for the carelessness in my writing I was too busy being passionate towards a regime that kills innocent children playing football.

Peace and love
NK
the IDF....

Is it not true that there are more women piloting fighter jets in Israel than driving cars in Saudi Arabia?

the IAF welcome ladies into the cockpit

http://www.timesofisrael.com/38-female-iaf-pilots-shatter-the-glass-firmament/
[video="youtube;wANq_MhjML4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wANq_MhjML4[/video]
See Israeli women are intelligent,beautiful and hence why they're the most attractive women on the planet
Original post by Blue_Mason
See Israeli women are intelligent,beautiful and hence why they're the most attractive women on the planet

Mazel Tov

Reply 157
i really liked their eurovision rep
Damn it, I knew someone would eventually spam the thread with IDF girls

:redface:

When they take their clothes off they call it the Gaza strip...
Original post by LibertyMan
I really can't pin it down... it's just the overall experience... being a little kid finding the world in sunny Israel... :smile:

A bit of Israel, old but sunny..

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest