The Student Room Group

Crush Problem

I was wondering how to get my crush to notice me as whenever i try he stares at me but acts like i don't exist, what should i do?
Original post by Emily_Lynch
I was wondering how to get my crush to notice me as whenever i try he stares at me but acts like i don't exist, what should i do?

Wink, smile, wave, talk to him.
If i type that in Google, i will definitely get results :yep: TSR isn't great when it comes to relationships :rofl:
Google it :teehee:
Flash him
Reply 4
try talking to him but don't be too clingy otherwise he'll think your desperate. give it some time once you've spoken to him and get to know him more.
Reply 5
Original post by Emily_Lynch

try talking to him once if he doesn't seem interested then do not be clingy and carry on talking to him non stop he might get freaked out and think you desperate. also again if he doesn't seem interested maybe he's a little shy and not used to your presence give him some time to process everything . a little smiles always nice and attractive if you catch him starring at you. if he doesn't talk to you again try to find out why but don't be a stalker! or find someone better, someone who will go with everything you say and enjoy your presence as much as you do. don't give up though theres always hope!:smile:
Reply 6
A reason why he might avoid you completely is because he may have a crush on you but is too embarrased to tell you.

Kinda like me. :frown:
I have a crush on this girl but she doesn't give me a sign....
I think you should try and talk to him, ask him what his name is and he might get along with the conversation.. Depends also on what type of guy he is.. is he more of a shy guy? or is he used to talking to girls? is he a flirt?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending