Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Another Muslim brother getting defrauded.

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

(Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    So a Muslim girl from a family friend's family is getting married to some fairly religious guy. Girl used to drink, party, **** randoms... God help our brother getting defrauded.
    You are too stupid for me to comprehend.

(Original post by Emilycunningham)
    OP its none of your business....maybe get a hobbie rather than worrying about other people?
    He's probably the sort of creep who gets turned on by the idea of a Muslim girl being with loads of guys then marrying an inexperienced virgin who is totally unaware of her past. Like a cuckold fetish.

It's their choice. If the guy wants to marry her then let them be. If the guy is marrying her without actually knowing about her then I would worry more about the guy because in Islam you have to find out about the person you're marrying. Moreover, you can't judge her and humiliate her on a social network platform. You will be questioned for this. She might have repented, you never know. She might have done something that will put her in higher position than yourself in the sight of Allah. I don't understand why people are always trying to stir up an argument on TSR. Stop putting your nose into other people's business. If you have already made up your mind that you're right and will not respect other's opinions then why stir up an argument? Okay you don't want to marry a woman who has been partying etc. I will make dua that you get a very religious wife but backbiting like this, especially in the month of Ramdhan?.. sorry brother I do not mean to insult you or put you down but it is my duty as a muslim sister to tell you this. I hope you don't take it to heart.

(Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    It's not about judging. It's about the fact that you've resisted temptation, and then some girl who hasn't comes along and defrauds you! Seems unfair to me. Like I said, I have many friends who drink, do drugs... I wouldn't marry any of them.
    Well, maybe she'll find someone better
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.