The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

MSc Physiotherapy 2016/2017

Hey everyone, starting at Brunel in September on the MSc Physio course and just wondering if anyone else has accepted a place on the course? And what accommodation you are looking at? Ideally would like to house/flatshare off campus (not so keen on going back into halls if i can help it!) if anyone else is having the same idea feel free to send me a message. Cat
Hey Cat!
Where are you from? I am from Canada and am also looking for a place to live at the moment. I thought that it may be easier to live on campus for the first year until I am more familiar with the area.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by catrionam
Hey everyone, starting at Brunel in September on the MSc Physio course and just wondering if anyone else has accepted a place on the course? And what accommodation you are looking at? Ideally would like to house/flatshare off campus (not so keen on going back into halls if i can help it!) if anyone else is having the same idea feel free to send me a message. Cat

Hi Cat,

Are you studying Pre-reg physio MSc? Theres two of us who also don't really fancy halls, some of the house shares close by seem reasonable for 4+, we looked at a 2 bed flat somewhere but they're very expensive.

James
Reply 3
Original post by jmal1
Hi Cat,

Are you studying Pre-reg physio MSc? Theres two of us who also don't really fancy halls, some of the house shares close by seem reasonable for 4+, we looked at a 2 bed flat somewhere but they're very expensive.

James

Hey, yeah the Pre-Reg course. Yeah I had a quick look at some houses etc and there are some that don't look too bad! I would definitely be keen to house share rather than halls if possible. Haven't managed to find anyone else just yet who is also starting in Sept/looking for a house share. I asked if the course organiser could send out an email to everyone on the course but apparently they can't do that until everyone is enrolled! If its easier feel free to add me on Facebook and we can chat on there?*
Reply 4
Original post by Ninnybizzle
Hey Cat!
Where are you from? I am from Canada and am also looking for a place to live at the moment. I thought that it may be easier to live on campus for the first year until I am more familiar with the area.

From Bath originally but working in Plymouth at the moment! Living on campus would probably be easier, I'd just rather live in a house if possible. If I can't find anything it will be halls though!
Reply 5
Yeah will be much easier what's your name on there? I'm not sure how to send PM on this but send it there if you can or a link and I'll add you
Reply 6
Original post by jmal1
Yeah will be much easier what's your name on there? I'm not sure how to send PM on this but send it there if you can or a link and I'll add you

Think I've sent you a message, if it worked haha.*
Reply 7
Original post by catrionam

Hey Cat, Im starting the pre-reg msc physio course at brunel in september too! Nice to know somebody else is starting at brunel as well:smile:

I live in London but its still a 90min-2hr commute each way, so i wouldve loved to live closer but the halls were way too expensive. Im still unsure whether to just settle with commuting though because im not sure how the finance situation will be with the bursary since i cant get a student loan with the bursary too, despite me working during summer (which is flying by!)

What interview day was you at? I was at the january one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending