The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster

Hi I've got a conditional to study at Lancaster.. I need to get ABB at least but I'm really not confident that I'll get the grades! I was just wondering how lenient Lancaster is and whether I could still get in with a grade lower etc..
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Bexiexx
Hi I've got a conditional to study at Lancaster.. I need to get ABB at least but I'm really not confident that I'll get the grades! I was just wondering how lenient Lancaster is and whether I could still get in with a grade lower etc..
Thanks!

This isnt certain, i was speaking to some students at the open day last year and i asked them this, they said they had known people get in with one of their subject grade one lower than the offer. Im hoping this is true haha i need AAB 😑x
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hi,
I've just finished my first year and I know a lot of people didn't quite make the grade but still managed to get in, including myself. (I needed AAB, but got AACC - i did four full a levels).
I'm sure you'll be fine - try and stay positive. Good luck on your results!
Original post by Bexiexx
Thanks!

Hi! As the other reply say, lot's of people get in with lower grades. Some courses are very lenient and some aren't. What course are you studying? Hope you do well.

Quick Reply

Latest