The Student Room Group

Do ripped jeans only look good women?

I rightfully think so, as ripped jeans is rebellious,urban and feminine, but most men cannot pull off ripped jeans
Reply 1
Original post by Blue_Mason
I rightfully think so, as ripped jeans is rebellious,urban and feminine, but most men cannot pull off ripped jeans

To a degree, but these blowjob jeans where both rips are on the knees looks ****ing stupid :I
The ones that are only slightly ripped and the ones that are ripped but not showing skin (if you know what i mean) are okay. Also saw ripped ones that have blacking padding looked alright aswell.
Original post by SuperHuman98
The ones that are only slightly ripped and the ones that are ripped but not showing skin (if you know what i mean) are okay. Also saw ripped ones that have blacking padding looked alright aswell.

Yes those! Not the ones completely have torn with both knee caps exposed,looks silly
Reply 4
They certainly look better on women.

I think they can look good on men but must be tight-fitting.
Original post by Will2610
To a degree, but these blowjob jeans where both rips are on the knees looks ****ing stupid :I

Most things look better on women anyway.....
Really ripped is gross af even on girls. If the jeans are slightly ripped I'd say they look fine on girls but on guys they're just a no no!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ripped jeans are something you wear when you're 12 and get into skating
I don't think they're gender specific I love ripped jeans :yep:
Reply 9
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Really ripped is gross af even on girls. If the jeans are slightly ripped I'd say they look fine on girls but on guys they're just a no no!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to think the same thing, until I saw a few woken wearing jeans and i am now a fan.

Quick Reply

Latest