The Student Room Group

Advice wether or not i should re sit aqa chemistry

Lat year I did chemist a level in 1 year. I got an overall B. i got A's for unit 2,3(practical) , 4 and 6(practical) . Unit 1 I got a high C (1 ums mark off a B) and unit 5 i got an E (1 ums mark off a D) now i payed to resit the C and the E and already had the exam for the C. But the unit 5 exam is wensday (4/3 days) and i am also doing biology exams so i decided not to resit the E and just focus on bology until i thought maybe i only need a few more marks to get an overall A ( I worked out htat i need 26 more raw marks to get an A) in the unit 5 paper. But unit 5 chemistry is really hard! and I dont know if i can revise it in 3 days as well as biology when i havent looked at chemistry in a year! help
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest