The Student Room Group

Radiohead Listening Party in Istanbul Attacked by Islamists

Scroll to see replies

Original post by champ_mc99
The Egyptions and all were around 3000 BC whilst the human race is over 100,000 years old. Between Noah and the OT, these people had no savior.

Rubbish as we are talking about Jewish scriptures here and according to Jewish writings, scholars and historians, the world is around only 6,000 years old and not a million as you believe it to be.

Also here is a link of proof about how People from Adam's family including Adam himself were old enough to see Noah and his own Children, so they would just tell them stories of the Garden of eden and pass the story down from generation to generation, same goes for Noah's family to Abrah

http://www.blogos.org/thetakeaway/know-before-abraham.php

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

Kinda messed how every woman has to go through this "punishment" though.

Blame eve and not God, as it was Eve who willingly disobeyed and ate of the fruit.

I wasn't. I was just saying you're walking on a dodgy slope. Don't see the point of you pointing out "strange coincidence".

I'm pointing out that the Qur'an can't be divine if Muhammed invented verses from it, it was probably a demon talking to him all along that promised to kill him the way he would if he invented anything. Far from divine.

No because usage of the verse fails since it's clearly not about the poison.

The commentary of the verse doesn't matter here, I'm just showing you Qur'anic scriptures predicting muhammed's death

Lol David Wood?
The battle of Khaybar took place (where the Jewish woman was from) in the year 628 whilst the prophet died in 632. 4 year difference.

Nope, wasn't David wood, but keep trying as you're getting warmer.

Lol "fruits" that kept him going for 16 months (really four years). Pointless speculation mate.

The pain was excrutiating and very very painful as he complained about it at every chance, what a disgraceful way to die. Hardly what I would call "Kept him going"

He was suffering till he died.

I was pointing out the unreliability of the quote you originally posted. With all these insults I'm wondering whether you really are a follower of Jesus. Does "Love thy neighbour" and "Forgive your enemies" mean nothing to you? Lol. Keep it up.

Unreliability of which quote? And oh please, I have No love for false prophets, none at all, so enough with the smears and the dribbling.

I'm surprised you missed it:
"A few months after the farewell pilgrimage, Muhammad fell ill and suffered for several days with fever, head pain, and weakness.[190] He died on Monday, 8 June 632..."

So?

All that states is that he fell ill before he died. The Hadith's provided show that he was complaining about it till he died and even one said that he DIED from it.

Let me ask you, if a person with terminal cancer, falls ill through Malaria before they are dead, would you call the Malaria, the disease that killed him or the cancer?

Exactly, so stop defending the indefensible. Muhammed died from the lamb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending