The Student Room Group

"Missed grade" success stories?!! (Southampton Uni particularly!)

I'm certain that I've royally ****ed up Core 4 Maths (I'm talking I probably have a U based on similar past experiences) and I'm also not convinced Core 3 went much better.

I've applied for Philosophy and Politics at Southampton and my offer is ABB. I believe it's a small course in terms of numbers, plus I think I've done enough in my other subjects (Politics and History) to get at least two Bs so I'm hoping they might be lenient.........

Has anyone ever got into Southampton on ABD or BBD??! I'd love to hear some success stories right now!
Original post by lucydrury
I'm certain that I've royally ****ed up Core 4 Maths (I'm talking I probably have a U based on similar past experiences) and I'm also not convinced Core 3 went much better.

I've applied for Philosophy and Politics at Southampton and my offer is ABB. I believe it's a small course in terms of numbers, plus I think I've done enough in my other subjects (Politics and History) to get at least two Bs so I'm hoping they might be lenient.........

Has anyone ever got into Southampton on ABD or BBD??! I'd love to hear some success stories right now!

There's a huge thread on 'missed grade success stories' already: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2786463

Go search for Southampton in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending