The Student Room Group

IB Geo Extended Essay Help

Hi everyone, I'm a 2nd year IB student in need of inspiration for my EE. My suggested Topic and research question were approved by my supervisor. I need ideas to begin my writing and research. Here's my EE topic : How does the development of urban settlements outside the urban fringe effect the inner city? My research question would be something like : How does the development of shopping malls outside Stockholm affect the inner city's shopping patterns?

I do hope you guys could help me brainstorm investigations I could conduct and even perhaps help direct me in my primary and secondary research.

thanks in advance!
Hi Jonny,

i did my EE on an urban geography topic (effects of gentrification). Possible investigations could include;

environmental quality survey
traffic count
pedestrian count
land use
distribution test

hope this helps,
rory
Reply 2
Thanks for the propositions. I'll try them out.
Original post by jonnylazuly
Thanks for the propositions. I'll try them out.

I'm taking HL Geography next year is it fun
Reply 4
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I'm taking HL Geography next year is it fun

I love it. Hard to get 7s but easy to get anything over 4.
Original post by jonnylazuly
I love it. Hard to get 7s but easy to get anything over 4.

Is it easy to get a 6?
Reply 6
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Is it easy to get a 6?

It really depends who you are. I am not the most disciplined student and have usually started studying for exams a few nights before they take place. Yet, with the help of past papers and organising essay answers using the syllabus I have gotten two consecutive 6s at the end of the first year. I'm sure anyone is capable of getting 6 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending