The Student Room Group

Does anyone just completely ignore what their parents say?

My parents only let me go outside once a month and I can't be home later than 8pm. I'm not allowed to go to sleepovers and I wouldn't even ask them if I could go to a party. They would scream at me so much. I'm 17 years old and I always feel left out with my friends. Sometimes I have a fantasy where I just stopped listening to my parents and did whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I would never actually do this though because I have older siblings who would gang up on me, my mum would probably beat me etc. Anyway, does anyone actually do whatever they want despite what their parents say?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My parents only let me go outside once a month and I can't be home later than 8pm. I'm not allowed to go to sleepovers and I wouldn't even ask them if I could go to a party. They would scream at me so much. I'm 17 years old and I always feel left out with my friends. Sometimes I have a fantasy where I just stopped listening to my parents and did whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I would never actually do this though because I have older siblings who would gang up on me, my mum would probably beat me etc. Anyway, does anyone actually do whatever they want despite what their parents say?

dude that's soooooo me and for a while yea I snuck out and whatever ignored them but like ur nearly 18 just wait till uni and when you leave uni do whatever you want

Quick Reply

Latest