The Student Room Group

A2 Art Module Topic Suggestions?

These last couple of weeks I've been doing 'A2 Progression'. Basically, I did two weeks of introductions to A2 courses. My art teacher has told us to make a start on our new unit of work over summer, but instead of being given a booklet full of topics to choose from, we have to choose our own. I'm so indecisive that this is proving to be an issue. I've had suggestions from friends to do things like 'Revolutionaries', 'Politics' and 'Human Rights'...these are good, but I don't hold enough interest in them to make them work. I also want to keep it simple, yet emotive and effective. I quite like the idea of 'Age', but I want to explore other options before settling on just one. Any suggestions would be widely appreciated, thanks:smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending