Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

WJEC Synoptic A2 paper? How long does it take to write approx. 3,000 words?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Hey guys!
    So my exam is on Tuesday and have not yet had time to time myself writing out my essay, as I've just been learning and editing. My part A is 2,740 words and I have an 1hr or an 1hr 10min at a stretch to write it in the exam.
    Do you think it's possible?
    If anyone is interested in the essay I can post it up, it's on life after death in Christianity and Buddhism.

Im doing the same exam and I'm so terrified! I can't remember either of my essays and I have no idea how I'm going to write it all in the time! My part A is about the same length (2454 words) and I was wondering about doing bullet points if I'm really pushed for time as at least I'm still getting the information down!

That's actually my backup plan too! However the thing about synoptic is it's supposed to be well written, but it really does depend on the examiner you get...
    Good luck to you today! Let me know how you find it.

Ah lets just hope we have lovely examiners!!😂 Aw thank you so much, good luck to you too!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 21, 2016
TSR Support Team
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.