The Student Room Group

M&A Interview help !!!

Hi guys,

I have an M&A final round at a boutique, I don't actually have experience in M&A so no internship ect...

The final round consists of a "Case Study", would anyone be able to provide an insight on what I should expect. I assume that I will be presented with a potential deal and I will have to identify drivers of the deal, potential pitiful's ect..

How technical are these case studies ? Anyone who could share their experience or knows what I can expect, would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Student199
Hi guys,

I have an M&A final round at a boutique, I don't actually have experience in M&A so no internship ect...

The final round consists of a "Case Study", would anyone be able to provide an insight on what I should expect. I assume that I will be presented with a potential deal and I will have to identify drivers of the deal, potential pitiful's ect..

How technical are these case studies ? Anyone who could share their experience or knows what I can expect, would be greatly appreciated

At a guess - you should probably know all the different metrics used in M&A to assess a deal, how to interpret that and then use it to justify your side of the argument.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending