Having looked through student rooms, I noticed that there are many discussion threads regarding a career in accounting and finance. I therefore thought that my graduate careers coaching service may be of interest to you.
I'm a 2010 Warwick economics graduate now working in finance in London. My expertise is in accounting, corporate finance and business valuations having worked for Grant Thornton for 5 years (audit and business valuations).
I am therefore able to use my contacts in Grant Thornton and also with key recruitment agents to place graduates in internships, placements and graduate schemes.
My graduate careers coaching service offers the following modules:
- Creating a Career Plan;
- Identifying skills gaps and how to address them;
- Job research (internships and grad schemes);
- Company research;
- CV and cover letter workshops;
- Interview coaching;
- Discussing application questions and answers;
- Ways to improve written or spoken English;
- How to look for voluntary and part time work
NB: All Warwick university students will be offered the first hour for free.
If this is of interest, please feel free to PM me for more information.
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|