The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have been looking for a job too. I sent my CV to various places, hoping i will hear replies; and soo far i have has 0 replies :frown: :frown: :frown:
Work experence employers are more than happy to employ you, as they generally do not pay you, although when you try to go back their they decline your offer.
Reply 21
Horrorshow
I can't believe how some people have never had a job. You must either: be bone-idle, not enjoy going out, or have rich parents. I don't really think not having A job because of studying is a valid excuse, since loads of highly academic people hold them down. Or, fair enough you've tried and are just having no luck.

EMA ;D

I just applied for a job at my local Co-Op, hopefully I'll at least hear SOMETHING from that. I've been rejected from quite a few data entry/receptionist/office assistant type jobs because I have no experience apart from 2 weeks in year 10, despite the fact I KNOW I could do these jobs. It's really irritating. I have a form for Peacocks I'm sending off tomorrow too. Sent a letter to my work experience (they wanted to offer me a part time job after I did my work-experience, but I was only 14/15 and they couldn't, said to contact them later) but heard nothing.

Arghh.

Latest

Trending

Trending