The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
I would say there is a VERY big chance of therm accepting it.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London
They didn't give you a straight answer because they prefer someone with better qualifications. If nobody else turns up, then they will settle down for you. Not giving you a straight answer means they are considering you but are rather reluctant to accept you.
Reply 3
Almost certainly. Looking at their website, they give points based offers, and it does not specifically prohibit General Studies. I have an offer from SHEFFIELD which allows it for History and Politics, so it would be ridiculous for London Met to refuse it.
Reply 4
Cage
Almost certainly. Looking at their website, they give points based offers, and it does not specifically prohibit General Studies. I have an offer from SHEFFIELD which allows it for History and Politics, so it would be ridiculous for London Met to refuse it.

They normally say on the entry requirements section of their prospectus if they don't accept General Studies, whether it's thought of as being as valuable as other A level subjects is another question.

Entry requirements:
See the University's standard entry requirements. In addition, you should have 240 points, including 200 points from two or more A-levels. English Language and Mathematics GCSE at grade C or above (or equivalent) are also required. These requirements may be varied in individual cases

Do you think you'll meet these requirements?
Reply 5
Agamemnon
They normally say on the entry requirements section of their prospectus if they don't accept General Studies, whether it's thought of as being as valuable as other A level subjects is another question.

Do you think you'll meet these requirements?

Aye quite easily! Doesnt say anything specifically against it in the prospectus, in that case I shall take general studies, can quite easily get a good grade in that adding to ze points ^_^ Thanks for the help guys!! Did help a lot :tsr2: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending