Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Interested in climate change, earth and biology...what to study?

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I don't know if there is a specific course which focuses on topics related to this which isn't geography?

    Environmental Science seems like it would be a good option

    (Original post by indecisiveness)
    I don't know if there is a specific course which focuses on topics related to this which isn't geography?
    It completely depends on what angle you want to approach this from. You may want to look at Natural Sciences or Earth Sciences degrees. In both of these cases, degree structure varies by the university but there are definitely Natural Sciences/Earth Sciences courses out there which would allow you to study all of these things and eventually specialise in the area you like the most. Environmental Science is another option, although that's slightly more specialised. And of course, even more specialised are courses like Geology, Physics, Meteorology, Ecology, Biology etc. It really depends on what you want from your degree. More information would be helpful!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.