Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Typical timetable for business degree??

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

Just really want an idea of what a standard time table looks like for someone studying business management?

Especially in Uni of Surrey as I really need to see if I'd have enough free time to get a part-time job etc!

IDK about those courses exactly but Weekend bar work is a great part-time job. I've worked Friday and Saturday nights as bar-staff for the last 2 years. It won't net a whole lot of wages, but if the place is popular the tips stack up fast ...
    My friends come down to the bar most weekends as well, so I don't really miss out socially very much... then again I'm not really a massive drinker or a fan of the whole clubbing thing so working whilst most of my buds are clubbing and drinking probably works out for the best
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.