The Student Room Group

Awaiting degree results with trepidation

My daughter is awaiting her Physics degree results. Although being bright throughout her education she finds exams difficult and is also on antidepressants. She did a foundation year as her maths A level was not quite the level she had hoped. She also resat her 2nd year in order to pass, not just get accepted fails on 2 of the 3 exams that year. Her finals - she felt she did really well with two, ok with one but a high number of students sitting one exam have put in a formal complaint because the exam questions were no on any of the content of the lessons taught.

She is now worrying that she will not even get a 3rd - what do you think? Any ideas anyone? Most of her course work has been excellent, half of her exams she has done well, the other half she has passed at resits or been given accepted fails. I just don't know, but she has fought every step of the way, and I feel so I hope and pray she will get what she has always wanted - a physics degree. We plan to be with her when the results come in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending